“Highest rated presentation in last ten years!”
David A Daniel, CCC-SLP, ATP
Assistive Technology Consultant
West Kentucky Special Education Cooperative
Kathie Loves to Exchange Ideas.
Kathie Loves to Meet and Greet People.
Kathie Loves to Inform and Inspire Her Audiences!
Kathie knows it is not all about Kathie. It’s about YOU and how she can make life easier and more fulfilling for your family.
The Nevada Registry
Kathie is a popular presenter of seminars for private
pre-school/elementary schools across Las Vegas for
the Nevada Registry offering two-hour seminars
on the following topics:
- Normal Speech/Language Development
- Strategies for Challenging Behavior
- Children with Disabilities in the Classroom
- Autism and Children with Autism Spectrum Disorders
Below are a few of her speaking engagements.
- American Speech/Language Hearing National Conventions:
- North Dakota
- State Speech/Language Convention, Orlando, FL
- S/L National Convention, San Antonio, TX, Seattle, WA, New Orleans, LA
- Western KY Special Education Cooperative, Princeton, KY
- Autism Society of Washington
- Summer Institute of Great Falls, Montana
- Children’s Developmental Center, Richland, WA
- Twins Club of NV/CA
- Numerous Private Preschool Seminars, Las Vegas, NV
- KIDS Resources, Benton, AK
- Autism Resources of Central MA
- Autism One National Conference, Chicago, IL
- Future Horizons, San Diego, CA, Las Vegas, NV
- Lamar TX Schools
- Clark County Community College
- The Autism of British Columbia
- Norwegian Cruise Line Educational Conference, LinguiSystems
“A Mother, A Speech Pathologist, A Message”
“The Ten Laws of Success for Children with Autism”
“Stories and Poems from the World of Autism”
“The Challenges of Autism”
Doug’s Aria can be found at Spectrum for the Autism & Developmentally Disabled Community. Simply Google “Doug’s Aria” and I’m feeling lucky. What a treat this is for parents and siblings. Enjoy! Kathie also has a short story, “A Hole in the Sky” that can be found at the same site.